Wednesday 2 May 2012

INNSBRUCK: LET ME STAY


“you know that, you know when" Alex said…
for sure… I know that, I know when… something happened these last days…
something strong, something that melted me inside… I wanted… I wished… I felt in love… and it will change the future… sure… I never wanted to be in a particular place at any concrete time more than now ...
Innsbruck.. let me in… let me stay…


[CAST]
INNSBRUCK: DEJA QUE ME QUEDE
"tu lo sabes, tu sabes cuando es el momento" dijo Alex...
por supuesto... tu los sabes, tu sabes cuando es el momento... algo ha pasado estos días...
algo fuerte, algo que me ha hecho derritir por dentro... me ha hecho querer, desear... me he enamorado... y esto va a cambiar el futuro.. seguro.. Nunca he deseado estar en un sitio concreto un determinado momento más  que ahora...
Innsbruck... dejame entrar...deja que me quede...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NATURE AS A BASIS FOR LIVING LIFE,THE HELP TO OVERCOME THE FEARS AND WEAKNESSES
English is not my native language, sorry for inconvenience.