Tuesday 3 January 2012

NEW YEAR: REALISING HOW FAR IS BOULDERING

WHERE: Savassona + La Comarca, Vic, Catalunya
WHO: Miguel Navarro, Fly and Bi Zaes. Xevi Sava, Núria Comerma, Gabi, Jofre, Davis, Alba, Tiger, Serra, Hectoret, etc.
PHOTOS: Bi Zaes.
SONG TRIP: Ràdio Flashback.

 Miguel melting the moon
SAVASSONA – LA COMARCA
Just arrived from India, turned my new course to a catalan lands for a few days in very good company, combining boulders, laughters and cooking tips
[gràcies Xevi&Núria, una vegada més!]. A few days of adaptation which made me rediscover with old feelings ...


 
As Miguel says, after a big hill is a big down ... and what I feel now ... making a brief visual summary of my bouldering year (started on September 3 2010) progression was noticed ... and very surprising (almost unbelievable...) last Christmas was Cresciano, trying 6b's for my new grade ... a month before this Christmas I was enjoying hampi 7a's on sight and 7b's and my projects began to be much harder ... and now, the catalan 6's resist me ... touches to accept the reality (as the Professor Goenka says: from moment, to moment... just observe the reality...) now it's time to boulder more than ever and go back to the fanaticism that I filled over a year. I am motivated and I want to, so I just need to go BOULDERING!

 


[CAST]

SAVASSONA – LA COMARCA
Justo llegada de India,  dirigí mi nuevo rumbo hacia tierras catalanas para pasar unos días en muy buena compañía, combinando bloques, risas y consejos culinarios [gràcies Xevi&Núria, una vegada més!]. Unos días de adaptación que me han hecho reencontrar con antiguas sensaciones... 
Como dice Miguel, después de un gran subidón viene un gran bajón... y es lo que siento ahora... Haciendo un breve resumen visual de mi año bloquero (empezó el 3 de septiembre de 2010) la progresión fue potable... y muy soprendente (casi inverosímil analizando el tiempo dedicado a esto...) las Navidades pasadas estaba en Cresciano intentando encadenar 6b’s como grado nuevo... un mes antes de estas Navidades estaba gozando los 7a’s hampianos a vista y los proyectos empezaron a ser de mucha mayor dificultad... y ahora, despues de este viaje no-escalatil (!!!) los 6’s catalanes se me resisten... toca aceptar la realidad (como diría el Maestro Gohenka: from moment, to moment... just observe the reality...) ahora toca escalar más que nunca y volver al fanatismo que me llenaba hace poco más de un año. Motivada estoy y ganas tengo, así que sólo falta salir a BLOCAR!




No comments:

Post a Comment

NATURE AS A BASIS FOR LIVING LIFE,THE HELP TO OVERCOME THE FEARS AND WEAKNESSES
English is not my native language, sorry for inconvenience.