Friday 8 July 2011

THE BEGINNING [and the end too...]

22@ PHOTO by BI

Everything has a beginning ... and an end ... and vice versa ... that just makes way for a new beginning.
A life of study, training school, exams ,homework and it just finish with this next step in my life line.
Today, Wednesday July 6, 2011, I become an architect, the thing I've struggled all these years, time of resignations and dislikes, uncertainty and failures ... a stage in my life I remember bitter and sad.
Today, one door closes and the window opens to entire life, knowing that I knew little before about how it is.


[CAST]

Todo tiene un comienzo ... y un final... y a la inversa... aquello que acaba deja paso a un nuevo inicio.
Una vida de estudios, aprendizaje escolar, exámenes y trabajos acaba con este siguiente paso en mi línia de vida.
Hoy, miércoles 06 de Julio de 2011, he pasado a ser arquitecta, aquello por lo que he luchado todos estos años, tiempo de renuncias y desagrados, de incertidumbre y fracasos... una etapa de mi vida que recuerdo amarga y triste.
Hoy, una puerta cierra para abrir entera la ventana acia la vida, eso que poco supe conocer antes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NATURE AS A BASIS FOR LIVING LIFE,THE HELP TO OVERCOME THE FEARS AND WEAKNESSES
English is not my native language, sorry for inconvenience.